|Early Registration*||Start: April 1, 2019||End: May 31, 2019|
|Regular Registration||Start: June 1, 2019||End: June 26, 2019|
* Author Registration Deadline is May 17, 2019.
On and after June 27, participants are asked to register on-site.
- - All deadline dates are in Japan Standard Time (JST).
- - The deadline date is based on the arrival date of your application form and the confirmation of your payment of the registration fee to the registration office.
- - All payments must be made in Japanese Yen.*1
(on and before May 31, 2019)
|REGULAR & ONSITE
(From June 1, 2019)
|Members*2||JPY 75,000||JPY 85,000||
|Non-Members||JPY 85,000||JPY 95,000|
|Students*3||JPY 35,000||JPY 45,000|
(July 10, 2019)
- *1 Currency exchange rate as of March 2019 is 1USD≒110(JPY) 1EURO≒125 (JPY).
- *2 Member rate is applied to the members of
The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE)To apply for Member rate, you will be required to fill in the membership number at the time of registration.
The Optical Society (OSA)
IEEE Communications Society
IEEE Photonics Society
- *3 Student rate is applicable only to those who have student status at the time of the Conference.
Students are required to submit a scanned image file (in either jpeg or pdf format) of their student ID via online registration form. Those who cannot present a student ID will be required to apply for Member or Non-Member and pay the balance.
Please be advised that student rate will not be applied for students who have a full-time job.
- *4 Banquet is NOT included in the Registration Fee. Please note that seat availability of the Banquet is limited, and the tickets are sold on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 〈 Important Notice for authors 〉
- - At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the Conference by May 17, 2019 for the paper to be presented in the Conference. In other words, if no author registers for the conference, the paper will not be included in the Technical Digest.
- - Please note that the number of presentations per full registered person is limited to three presentations excluding invited paper.
- - No-show papers will not be published on IEEE Xplore.
Payment should be made in Japanese yen and can be made only with Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB).
- * Receipt can be downloaded through the registration user account.
(Printed receipt will be provided at the conference site.)
A confirmation email will be sent to your registered e-mail address automatically.
Please show the confirmation e-mail at the registration desk to receive the conference materials and a printed receipt.
If you do not receive it within 24 hours, please contact the Registration Office.
Changes of Registration
Please revise your personal information by logging-in to your personal page.
If you would like to change your registration category, please contact the Registration Office.
If you cancel your registration, please be sure to notify the Registration Office by e-mail or fax immediately. The following cancellation fee will apply, based on the date when the notification of cancellation is received by the Registration Office. However, if you are the author of the papers listed on the conference proceedings, your registration fee will not be refunded.
|Date of Receipt of Your Notification||Cancellation Fee for Refund|
|On and before June 26, 2019||JPY 5,000 for registration|
|On and after June 27, 2019||No refund available|
- * About the refund:
The refund will be made via the credit card company which you have used for the registration.
|Visa Support Application Starts||Middle of April, 2019|
|Deadline for Visa Support Application||June 6, 2019|
Citizens of certain countries are required to obtain a visa to enter Japan. Please check the following website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (MOFA) to know if you need to obtain a visa and the visa application procedures.
- - Exemption of Visa (Short-Term Stay): http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/short/novisa.html
- - Visa Application Procedures: http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html
Please note that we only provide the documents/the letter to the person falling under any of following conditions;
- - Presenters
- - Co-authors of the presenters
- - OECC/PSC Committee members
- - Invited guests
In case of any assistance of visa support, the advance registration with full payment is required.
If you wish to obtain visa support documents or the invitation letter from the conference, please contact the visa support office by June 6.
Please note that we follow the cancellation policy above, even if you fail to acquire a visa.
OECC/PSC 2019 Visa Support Office
c/o TEI Inc.
For any inquiries about registration, please contact:
OECC/PSC 2019 Registration Office
c/o JTB Business Network, Inc. (Convention Support Desk)
Daihatsu Nissei Ikebukuro Bldg., 3-23-4 Higashi Ikebukuro, Toshima, Tokyo, 170-0013, Japan
Business Hours: 10:00-17:30 (Closed on Saturday, Sunday and National Holiday)
- *Notification on holiday schedule:
- OECC/PSC 2019 Registration Office will be closed from Saturday, April 27, 2019 to Monday, May 6, 2019 (JST), due to a national holiday period.
Please contact us during our business hours, 10:00 – 17:30, by Friday, April 26, or from Tuesday, May 7, 2019 (JST).