Postdeadline Paper Submission Guideline
- Paper Submission due date:
- 23:59:59 Friday, June 21, 2019 (Japan Standard Time, UTC +9)
- Acceptance/rejection Notification:
- Notification e-mail will be sent to authors by Sunday, July 7, 2019.
Accepted paper list will be shown at the conference site by Monday, July 8, 2019.
- 17:00-18:00 on Wednesday, July 10, 2019
- Presentation type:
- Oral only / Each time slot: TBA in the acceptance notice (email and website)
Original papers reporting on new research and development results as well as practical implementations and applications in the technical areas as described in the Scope are solicited.
Step 1 : Prepare your manuscript using the template
- Each author is requested to write a 35-word abstract and a three-page paper using the designated template.
Please DO NOT change the layout nor font pre-set on this template.
Step 2 : Create PDF file
- Authors must create a PDF file to submit the manuscript.
- The PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant to be published on it. To ensure this, we strongly recommend to use the IEEE PDF eXpress at www.pdf-express.org.
You will need the Conference ID for OECC/PSC 2019.
Step 3 : Submission
- The submission will be made via the on-line submission system. Go to the system from the button at the top of this page. Procedure on the system is as follows;
- Start with “Create an Account” and log in with Log-in ID and Password you have created.
- Click “New Submission” and follow the procedure filling in the “Authors/Affiliations”, “Presentation Information”, “Copyright Transfer” and “File Upload” pages.
- You can add another submission or edit the previous submission by logging in your account until the submission deadline.
All rights are reserved by the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (the "IEICE"), for all accepted contributed and invited papers.
In the event the submitted paper is not accepted or is withdrawn by the author(s) before acceptance, the agreement of copyright transfer becomes null and void. For further information, please refer to the “Copyright Transfer” page on the submission system.
OECC/PSC 2019 Paper Submission Office
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.